Monday, August 26, 2019

Monday Montage #146





Welcome back! It's time for a Monday Montage Blog Hop.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Ok...I may be borderline obsessed with Pigment Sprinkles.  I think I need them in every Stampin' UP! color.  Oh my!  Wouldn't that be fabulous?

I mean- just look at how vibrant they are?  Today's card features the Gorgeous Grape variety and they surely do not disappoint!


Just how awesome is the new Spooktacular Bash Stamp Set?  The images and sentiments are gorgeous!  I'm loving the font mixed fonts.  So fun!


Isn't the coffin a fun touch?  It was created by tracing a Coffin Treat Box onto a piece of Basic Black Card Stock.  After the coffin was cut out- I embossed it using the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder.  Since I used black for the coffin- I used the Delicate Silvery Shimmer Pigment Ink to highlight the scrolls.  
The sentiment and vampire were both cut out using the Ornate Frames Dies.  LOVE!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to use the links below to navigate through the hop!  Click the BACK button to see what the fabulous Cheryl Curtis has created or click the NEXT button and head on over to the amazing Julie Warnick's blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment