Monday, September 23, 2019

Monday Montage #148





Welcome back! It's time for a Monday Montage Blog Hop.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

It was a busy weekend here!  I've been creating lots of pretty things for my upcoming craft show on October 12th at the Raisinville Elementary School in Monroe, MI.
I've been super busy creating lots of paper crafts as well as pumpkins and gnomes.  Speaking of gnomes- be sure to check out the picture at the end of this post- They are so stinkin' cute!

Here's the thank you card that I created tonight.  The Bird Ballad suite is perfect for a Thank You card!  The colors are so pretty!


Here's a closeup:


The birds were all colored using the Stampin' Blends in the following colors:  Pool Party, Petal Pink, Old Olive and Crumb Cake- both light and dark were used.  YES!  This card will also be at the craft show!

Here's the gnomes I've been busy creating!  I hope everyone will come on out to the craft show!  It's going to be a great day!



The scarecrow may just be my favorite.  He's only about 2-1/2"-3" tall and he is beyond adorable!
Interested in buying anything pictured on my blog?  Send me an email!  I'm happy to help!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to use the links below to navigate through the hop!  Click the BACK button to see what the fabulous Breelin Renwick has created or click the NEXT button and head on over to the amazing Elizabeth Price and see what she has created to share!




No comments:

Post a Comment