Monday, March 30, 2020

Very Versailles...part 2

Hi there!  I'm back today with another gorgeous card created with the Very Versailles Stamp Set.  This may be my favorite card that I've ever created.  It came out beautifully!  


To create the watercolored background- I first stamped the image onto a piece of Fluid100 Watercolor Paper.  I then used a Stampin' Spritzer to spritz water all over the front of the card.  I didn't blot or dry the Watercolor Paper.  Instead I let the images slowly melt away.  Once the layer was dry- I re-stamped the images in the same place as the original images and re-wet the paper again.  I repeated this process several times.  The final images I spritzed but not as heavily as the first several times.  


I then stamped the script writing in Crumb Cake ink onto a Crumb Cake Card Stock layer.  Using a pair of Paper Snips- I distressed the edges of the Crumb Cake layer. The watercolored layer was then adhered using Stampin' Dimensionals.  The card was embellished using the Be Mine Stitched Dies, the Nature's Thoughts Dies and some Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon.  
So pretty!
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment