Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Welcome Easter

Hello there!  Thanks for stopping by!  Tonight I have a few super cute Easter cards that were created with the Welcome Easter Stamp Set.  I used the same layout for all 3 cards.  I just changed the sentiments, colors and images.


I watercolored a background for each card that matched the color of the card stock.  Balmy Blue, Petal Pink and Daffodil Delight.  


Using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks I created a little polka dot layer for each animal.  


Using Stampin Blends in coordinating colors- I colored a little piece of Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and adhered it to the top of the watercolor layer using a Glue Dot.  


To add a little extra embellishment for each card- I used a Stampin' Blend to color some Pearl Basic Jewels.  
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment