Monday, April 13, 2020

It's all Sunshine and Rainbows...

Hello there stampers!  Is everyone doing well?  I hope you're making the most of the temporary quarantine orders. I know I am!  I'm still working full time so I'm very thankful for that.  I'm also very thankful that I still can make time to do what I love on a daily basis.  
My card tonight makes me happy.  It's bright, cheerful and filled with tons of fun!


It's not overly fancy but there are a few cool features!  Like the stitching.  I haven't stitched on a card in what seems like forever!  One thing hasn't changed- I still can't sew a straight line LOL.  Oh well!
How about the fun rainbow layer  To create that layer- I took 1/2" strips of card stock (Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Call Me Clover, Pacific Point and Gorgeous Grape) and adhered them diagonally to a piece of Whisper White Card Stock.  Then I used the largest frame from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to cut out a colorful layer.  So easy and oh so fun!

I wanted to keep the stamped images simple.  That's why there's a few confetti, 2 sentiments and a bunch of balloons.  The Noble Peacock Rhinestones aren't an exact match- but they compliment the card nicely!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment