Tuesday, April 14, 2020

We'll Walrus Be Friends

Hello stampers!  Tonight I'm sharing a fun card that was created using the cutest stamp set in the Annual Catalog.  Don't believe me?  Check it out for yourself.  You'll find it on page 82!


This lil guy was begging to be watercolored so that's what I did!  I stamped him in Black Staz-On Ink onto a piece of Fluid100 Watercolor Paper and then colored him in using Smoky Slate.  The ice cube he's floating on is colored with Coastal Cabana.  I also used Coastal Cabana to create the watercolor wash background.  

The sentiment was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto a piece of Basic Black Card Stock.  Then it was heat embossed using the White Embossing Powder and the Heat Tool.  


I've embellished the card using the gorgeous Glitter Enamel Dots, White Baker's Twine and some Mini Striped Bermuda Bay ribbon.  

Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment