Monday, August 17, 2020

Monday Montage #171: Love of Leaves




Hey there stampers! It's Monday and that means it's time for another Monday Montage Blog Hop!

When I first saw the Love of Leaves Stamp Set and coordinating Stitched Leaves Dies I wasn't sure I really needed them.  After all- Fall is NOT my favorite season (even though I love Halloween).  I'm not a fan of the cooler weather or fall at all.  But....I couldn't resist buying them because the set is absolutely adorable!


I LOVE how just a few simple leaves make such a gorgeous card!  This card was created using the Plaid Tidings 6"x6" DSP, the Stitched Leaves Dies and the coordinating Love of Leaves Stamp Set.  I also used the following card stock colors:  Cinnamon Cider, Pretty Peacock, Mango Melody, Cajun Craze and Pumpkin Pie.  

Isn't it pretty?  I love how it turned out and I'm so happy I purchased this bundle!  Can't wait to play with it again soon to create another fabulous card!


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great evening!




Card Ingredients:  
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Basic Black
DSP:  Brights Collection 6"x 6"
Stamps:  Make A Difference
Inks:  Flirty Flamingo
Tools/Other supplies:  Stitched Triangle Dies, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Elegant Faceted Gems, Foam Adhesive Sheets, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder



No comments:

Post a Comment