Monday, October 9, 2023

Monday Montage #246





Hey there stampin' friends!  Welcome back for another fabulous Monday Montage Blog Hop!  Today's card is all about snowflakes!  I created this pretty watercolor card using the Sparkling Snowflakes Stamp Set and coordinating Sparkling Snowflakes Tag Punch.


To create this card- I cut a piece of Lost Lagoon Card Stock in half at 4-1/4" x 11" and folded in half.  A Lost Lagoon top layer was embossed using the Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder and adhered to the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I then began by watercoloring a piece of Fluid100 Watercolor Paper in Pool Party Ink using a Water Painter. After that layer was dry- I then began stamping all the different snowflakes in Lost Lagoon, Pool Party and Pretty Peacock Inks.  I used both the solid and detailed snowflake images.  Then I lightly spritzed the watercolored images using a Stampin' Spritzer filled with water so that the colors bled into each other.  


After the steps above were complete- I added some Wink of Stella and some splatters of White Craft Ink.  The watercolored image was then die cut using the Scalloped Contours Dies.  To create the sentiment banner- I punched 2 different banners- 1 from some retired Gold Glimmer Paper and 1 from Basic White Card Stock using the Sparkling Snowflakes Tag Punch.  To layer them I simply cut them down to the sizes I wanted and adhered together using Stampin' Dimensionals.
A layer of Gold Simply Elegant Trim was added under the sentiment for visual interest. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Please be sure to click the links below to navigate throughout the hop!  BACK will take you to Cheryl Curtis and NEXT to Elizabeth Price.  





No comments:

Post a Comment