Monday, October 23, 2023

Monday Montage #247





Hey there stampin' friends!  Welcome back for another fabulous Monday Montage Blog Hop!  My card today was actually created for a Stampin' Fancy Friday Sketch Challenge from a few months ago but  I realized I had never shared it.  So today- I'm sharing it because it's pretty and I love the layout!


This clean and simple card is the perfect card to create multiples of!  It's super quick and easy to create. The Country Wreath Dies were used to create the leafy wreath background and the Christmas wreath was created using the Cottage Wreath Stamp Set and then die cut using the Country WreathDies.  The wreath itself was stamped using Garden Green, Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler Inks.  A Linen Thread bow  was used to embellish the wreath.

Thanks for stopping by!  Please be sure to click the links below to navigate throughout the hop!  BACK will take you to Cheryl Curtis and NEXT to Elizabeth Price.  





No comments:

Post a Comment