Tuesday, August 13, 2024

OSAT: Find A Sketch

 


Welcome to another fabulous OSAT Blog Hop!  Join us today as we share cards that feature the sketches that can be found on page 22 of the Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  My cards today share a few "sneak peeks" of products coming in the September-December Mini Catalog.  

I chose 2 clean and simple sketches for this challenge.  One with a circle and the other with a banner.  Sometimes craft time is limited (which is why the CAS cards are perfect!) 


Card 1 features the Nests Of Winter DSP and the Natural Tones Linen Thread.  Sentiment is from the Greetings Of The Season Stamp Set.


Card 2 features the Sentimental Christmas DSP and Drusy Adhesive Backed Embellishments.  The sentiment is from the Greetings Of The Season Stamp Set.


Which one do you prefer?  I love them both- but the one with the banner is my favorite!  I LOVE that snowflake paper!!!


Thank you for stopping by!  Please follow along on our hop today by simply clicking on the links below.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love both of your clean and simple cards! The SU DSP is so gorgeous that it totally makes these cards amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards, Dani! I love it when simple cards are beautiful, too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards! Love the simplicity of these!

    ReplyDelete