Sunday, August 4, 2024

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives for July 2024

Did you order the July 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit?  It's called Painted Petals and it is my all time favorite Paper Pumpkin Kit.  It is absolutely gorgeous!  I'm so happy that I received it as an assignment for the Artisan Design Team.  


 This kit is so gorgeous that making the cards as shown in the Paper Pumpkin instructions is perfect.  The cards as is are simply gorgeous and don't really need anything to make them more beautiful than they already are.  With that said- I tried to keep the card front similar to the kit.  However-I created an alternate fun fold card that features the Old Olive DSP from the Regals 6" x 6" DSP Stack.  I loved how the stripes and the floral side looked with the kit so I chose to showcase both sides.  The card actually opens from left to right and has a pretty image stamped inside as well as another sentiment.  Sadly- I've been through my entire camera roll and cannot find the other pictures that I had taken. 😞


For my second alternate project- I created a home decor piece- it's a framed sampler.  This piece turned out so lovely!  It's truly beautiful 💟 
I have received so many requests for the instructions.  I'm happy to say that I actually have a tutorial that I will share (just because putting the instructions into a post makes for a very long post).  Please send me an EMAIL to dani.dziama@gmail.com and I will send the document!

Let me know if you'd like a tutorial for the card as well.  I'm happy to create it!




No comments:

Post a Comment