Sunday, July 7, 2013

A ruffled what?

Good morning!
Today is Sunday and that makes me happy!  Don't get me wrong- I love it when company comes to visit but I also love it when they leave!  It's been a crazy week here and I'm ready to get my home and my normal daily routine back on the usual schedule.  I have a LOT to do before Convention and I leave in just a little over a week!  Fortunately I did manage to complete one set of swap cards after everyone went to bed last night.  Having those completed is a huge deal.  I'm not much of a procrastinator so I like to get things done in advance.  I'm hoping to be completely done with swap cards/gifts by Wednesday.  I may be being too optimistic but with no interruptions from unexpected guests- it should be doable.
The card I created to share with you last night uses the Afternoon Picnic DSP.  I'm happy to have these wonderful patterns around again- the Tea For Two DSP that just retired was my favorite.  Having Afternoon Picnic allows me to still use my favorite patterns only in fresh new colors!  I hope you enjoy!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Basic Gray, Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Afternoon Picnic
Stamps:  Oh Hello
Inks:  Basic Gray, Coastal Cabana
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Bone Folder, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelits, SNAIL, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Pearl Basic Jewels, Coastal Cabana Ruffled Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment