Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Carbs schmarbs. Eat the cake!

Good morning!
I'm still playing around with Gorgeous Grunge and Hello, Lovely.  Only today- I've added a new stamp set into the mix.  Yippee-skippee!  I love it!  Such fun and whimsical sentiments!
The card I created to share with you today is a note style card with a vellum envelope.  I promise tomorrow I will share something other than Gorgeous Grunge!  Actually- I am expecting 2 packages filled with brand new goodies from the upcoming Seasonal Catalog which goes live on August 1st.  So I pretty  much guarantee that tomorrow you will see some new stuff!  
I'm so excited to get my new goodies!  I feel like a kid anxiously awaiting Christmas morning!

The picture above shows what the card looks like in the vellum envelope.  To make the vellum envelope- I cut a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of vellum and folded it in half.  I then zig zag stitched around the edges to seal the sides and the bottom.  I left the top open so I could slide the card in and out.


Nothing too fancy but super cute!  Thanks for stopping by!  
Happy stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment