Friday, July 26, 2013

Take & Make

Hello!
Today I have another Make & Take to share with you.  I have a confession to make.  I actually didn't make my projects at convention.  I took them home instead.  This way- I could change it up if I wanted to!  Which is exactly what I did!  For this project- I used one of the awesome new Chevron paper bags and altered it a bit to change the shape.  Then I decorated it with the Tag a bag kit and added the I Dig You stamped image from the Tag it set.  I think it came out cute!

I also have a card to share with you today.  It's similar to the card that I shared from yesterday.  I changed the color scheme and the layout just a little bit.  This card is the perfect Thank You for my friend who just signed her daughter up for the My Paper Pumpkin monthly kit.  I know she will love it!
If you look closely- you'll see that I sewed all the arrow's onto the card.  Do you like to sew on your cards?  I'm fairly new at it so there's still plenty of room for improvement but I really love the added touch!  Sewing is a fun way to hold your embellishments/design in place!
Thanks for checking in today and I hope to see you here again tomorrow!  Enjoy your Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment