Thursday, November 7, 2013

Birthday Basics

Good morning!
Is everyone having a great week?  I've been busy planning some upcoming card classes as well as creating projects for the busy holiday season.  Definitely enough work to keep me busy for a while!  What have you been working on?  Something fun I hope!
Today I have a birthday card to share with you.  It's not overly fancy but I like it!  I love the fun colors in the Birthday Basics DSP.  The colors are so bright it almost reminds me of summer!  It's a nice break from making Thanksgiving and Christmas cards!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Raspberry Ripple, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Birthday Basics
Stamps:  Yippee Skippee
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder, Cupcake Builder Punch, Deco Labels Framelits, Bermuda Bay 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dots, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment