Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thanksgiving Tablescape

Good morning!
How do you decorate your Thanksgiving table?  Do you use candles and flowers?  Or do you have a beautiful Cornacopia for a centerpiece?  This year I decided to create my own tablescape!  With a little help from Stampin' Up!, I've been making several decorations to coordinate with the Thanksgiving/Autumn theme.
This year in the Holiday Catalog, there is a fabulous kit.  It's called the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit.  In this kit- there are plenty of supplies to decorate a table beautifully!  There are fall leaves, napkin holders, table tents, DSP belly bands, name banners, birch paper ribbon, chocolate chip paper ribbon, etc...
I created my napkin holders just as they are pictured in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.

I am still in the process of completing my tablescape but it will have Autumn leaf garland and pillar candles with the birch paper ribbon wrapped around them.  The Autumn leaf garland is being created with the Autumn Accents Bigz Die.  After I have all my leaves cut out- I will use my sewing machine to sew them together.

Thanks for stopping by!
Ingredients:
Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit
Chalk Marker, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, Thankful For stamp, Early Espresso Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment