Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Good morning!
Did you have a great weekend?  I did but it sure did fly by WAY too quickly.  I've been busy creating lots of fun samples to share here and in my newsletter.  Not a subscriber?  No worries!  Just go to the top of the left side bar and enter your email address!
Today's card is a Thanksgiving card.  I haven't used the beautiful Wonderfall set much this year so I figured I'd break it out for a few cards!

Thanks for stopping by!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
Stamps:  Wonderfall
Inks:  Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Pool Party, Crushed Curry
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Linen Thread, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Pool Party  Seam Binding Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky  Strip, Glue dots, Stamping Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment