Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Whale Done

Hello there stampers!  I was asked a few weeks ago to create a "congratulations" card using the Whale Of A Time Product Suite for a person who loves the beach.  I came up with the card below!



I love this card because the entire front is a shaker card!  How did I do this you ask?  Easy peasy!  I simply cut apart a Photo Pocket Page from the 6" x 8" Variety Pack found on page 154 of the Annual Catalog.  The next step was to decorate the DSP background.  For this step- I just added several stamped images of fish.  I then filled the Pocket with a bunch of sequins from the Whale Of A Time Sequins as well as several images that I had fussy cut from the Whale Of A Time DSP.  I then used my sewing machine to stitch along the edges.  Super easy!


  The front of the card was embellished using a whale that was cut from the Whale Of A Time DSP.  The sea grass was stamped in Granny Apple Green Ink onto the seaweed DSP (found in the Whale Of A Time DSP) and fussy cut.  Several seahorses were stamped in varying colors of Blackberry Bliss ink and adhered in the sea grass.  

It's cute, don't you think?  I know the recipient loved it!
Thanks for stopping by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment