Sunday, June 4, 2023

Creation Station: Beach Life


 
Hello there!  Today I'm playing along with the Creation Station Design Team.  Our theme this month is Beach Life.  I chose to create a Father's Day card using the Beauty Of The Deep Bundle.  


I originally purchased this set because I LOVED the anchor.  Then I began playing around with it and I couldn't put it down! There are so may fantastic elements in this set and it really does make some gorgeous cards!


Let's talk about the anchor again....just for a minute!   I love how the it looks with the bright sun reflecting off of it!  This fun little element was created using the Holographic Trio 12" x 12" Specialty Paper.  This specialty paper has 6 sheets- (2 each of 3 holographic patterns).  I used the silver holographic sheet.  There is also Berry Burst and Starry Sky colored holographic papers. 



 The above picture shows the Loose Silver Sequins that I used for embellishments.  Yes,  I know they look clear and that's because I adhered them silver side down.  I definitely wouldn't have thought that they would look clear but they do!  They look like little bubbles!


Thanks for stopping by today- up next on our hop is Sara Nell Langland.  





 





3 comments:

  1. Sara Nell Langland.June 4, 2023 at 10:22 AM

    Just love your card and the colors you used-and the anchor in the holographic paper is special,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that holographic paper is incredible as your anchor!

    ReplyDelete