Monday, June 19, 2023

Monday Montage #238





Hello stampin' friends!  Do you love to cut and use DSP?  Or are there some pieces that you would just prefer to keep whole?  Ya know...because they're too pretty to cut?  That's exactly how I feel about the Stargazing DSP.  It is simply gorgeous and I had a very hard time allowing myself to chop it up.  
But as my husband would say- "the store has more" AND it's on sale until June 30th!


I've pretty much used the entire Stargazing Suite for this card.  The DSP, the stamps/dies and the amazing Holographic paper.  I am addicted to using the Holographic Specialty Paper Pack Trio. It is fabulous!  Especially for images that look the best when they are metallic.


For this card- the space shuttle and the stars were both cut using the Holographic Paper.  I used Jet Black Stazon Ink to stamp the space shuttle onto the Holographic Paper before cutting it out with the coordinating die.   

Thanks for stopping by!  Please be sure to click the links below to navigate throughout the hop!  BACK will take you to Cheryl Curtis and NEXT to Elizabeth Price.  





No comments:

Post a Comment