Monday, September 10, 2012

Double Duty!

Good evening!
I'm posting a little later than usual tonight as I wanted to share contribution to the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.  Here is today's sketch:

I chose to create my fourth and final card for the Four Seasons stamp set using this sketch.  I've loved creating from this set but it's time to move on!  Here is what I came up with:


Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade
DSP:  2011-2013 In Color Patterns Stack
Ink:  Island Indigo
Stamp Set:  Four Seasons
Embellishments:  3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (Pool Party), 1/4" Grosgrain Stitched Ribbon (Whisper White)
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1/8" Silver Brads, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits L Die, Paper Piercing Tool, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Clear Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment