Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Bonus!

Good evening!
Thank you for checking back in tonight!  I'm posting a little later than I had hoped to as today I ended up taking my daughter to the Apple Store to buy a new computer.  So needless to say- I spent the majority of my day in Ann Arbor shopping.  I'm not complaining because I LOVE the Apple Store!  I could totally spend hours upon end in that place!  Not to mention the fact that I could very easily go broke there as well!

The card I made to share tonight, is so simple and very plain but I LOVE it!  I love the black, red, white combinations.  Actually- I love any solid color along with black and white.  Such an elegant look!


Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Versamark, Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Set:  Forever Young, Tiny Tags
Embellishments:  1/2" Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Jewelry Tag Punch

Enjoy the rest of the evening and I'll be back again tomorrow!

1 comment: