Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's Two-fer Tuesday!!! Part 1

Good Morning!
I had so much fun with the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge that I decided to make another card to share with you today.  I tried to resist buying the Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set as I wasn't really sure what I would create with it.  But as you can see from the card below- I couldn't resist long!  Perfectly Preserved is SUPER cute and way too much fun to use.  I love that it's filled with all the joys of the Fall season.

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
DSP:  Orchard Harvest
Stamp Set:  Perfectly Preserved
Inks:  Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade, Cajun Craze
Embellishments:  Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine, Linen Thread, Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits L Die, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Dani! Don't you just love Perfectly Preserved? And those burnished bronze buttons?

    ReplyDelete