Sunday, September 23, 2012

Easel Card

Good Afternoon!
Today I have a card to share.  It's not my original design.  I CASED it from Susan Adams.  It's an easel card  that has an oval cut out so that a battery operated tea light shines through.  It is absolutely adorable!  I didn't have the exact same supplies that Susan used to create her card so I used what I had on hand.


I'm pretty sure this the first "easel" card that I've ever made.  I think I'll try to make more but for different occasions.  These cards can even lay flat for mailing!  Isn't it adorable?

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, White Vellum
DSP:  Festival of Prints DSP Stack
Stamp Set:  Joyous Celebrations
Embellishments:  Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Bone Folder, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, SNAIL, Sticky Strip, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Big Shot, Paper Snips, Decorative Label Punch, Curly Label Punch, Glue Dots, Extra Large Oval Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment