Sunday, July 10, 2022

A Note Of Thanks

 

Good afternoon!  Did you notice the Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder in the July-December Mini Catalog?   It's on page #62.  It. Is. Fabulous.  I can't believe I almost missed it!  It's quickly becoming a favorite in my craft room.  



My card today looks complicated but it's really not.  I began with a Crumb Cake Card Stock base.  To make the tree rings stand out more- I used Crumb Cake Ink and inked up the portion of the Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder shown below.  (the Stampin' UP! Logo side )


Next- Using the Rings of Love DSP from Sale-A-Bration- I cut five 1" x 3-1/2" strips of plaid DSP and then layered them onto the card base slanting each one a different way.
The Tree Rings I used for the main focal point were created the same way the card base only this time- I also used the Tree Rings Die (and a different color- Soft Suede) along with the Embossing Folder to die cut each ring.  

I added a few leafy bits and some leaves with berries to add interest.  I embellished the card with Linen Thread Bow, a heart and some Pearl Basic Jewels.


Thanks for stopping by!  







No comments:

Post a Comment