Monday, July 18, 2022

Monday Montage #218 Merry Christmas






Hello stampin' friends! Welcome back for the Monday Montage Blog Hop!  It's Christmas in July here in my studio so I figured I might as well share another Christmas card!  
This one features the Decorated With Happiness Bundle.  I LOVE this bundle because it reminds me of vintage Christmas.  Mercury glass ornaments and bright fun colors.


For this card- I have created a trio of mercury glass ornaments.  To do this- I used Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends, Vellum and 91% alcohol.  I first scribbled onto the Vellum with the Stampin' Blends.  Next- I added a little bit of alcohol and used a straw to blow the alcohol/ink mixture around.  After the Vellum was dry- I stamped each ornament in Versamark Ink and embossed it in Silver from the Metallics Embossing Powders.  

Here's a close up view of a few details on the card.   The pictures aren't the best as it was extremely rainy today her in Ohio.    



Thanks for stopping by!  Please be sure to click the links below to navigate throughout the hop!  BACK will take you to Cheryl Curtis and NEXT to Elizabeth Price.  




No comments:

Post a Comment