Thursday, July 14, 2022

OSAT Blog Hop: Time to Sale-a-brate

Good morning stampin' friends!  Today's projects were created for the One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop.  Today we are Sale-a-brating!  We are creating projects using products from the new Sale-a-bration 
brochure.  
My card today features the Tree Lot Dies.  These dies are so versatile!  They coordinate with the Trees For Sale Stamp Set in the July-December Mini Catalog however I chose to use them with the Scary Cute Stamp Set.


To create my card- I began by making a mask with a circle cut out of the center.  I then used a Blending Brush and some Daffodil Delight Ink to create the moon.  Next- I covered up the moon so that the remaining background could be colored with Starry Sky Ink.  After the background was colored- I cut another template using the cloud border from the Basic Borders Dies.  One by one- I carefully used a blending brush in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink to add a few clouds.  Then I added more clouds using the Starry Sky Ink only this time I made some really dark and some lighter colored ones.  


This card also features a shaker feature in the camper.  Tiny bats were cut from the Scary Silouhettes Dies and mixed with the For Everything Fancy Sequins.  As I was keeping within a specific color scheme I only selected sequins that were silver, iridescent glitter, iridescent gems.


My 3D project is a gift card holder.  It features a witch's hat clip.  These witch hat clips were super popular several years ago but I loved them so much back then that I decided to remake it again.  The actual gift card holder was created using the Mini Pocket Envelope Dies.  I love these dies for a variety of reasons.  They are gift card sized, perfect for cash or a little card.  They can even be used to hold small treats!  Perfect for trick or treaters!


Thanks for stopping by!  Please follow along on our hop by clicking on the links below.


No comments:

Post a Comment