Monday, June 3, 2013

Golf anyone?

Good morning!
I am SOOOO excited for today!  My first catalog order with brand new products will be arriving on my doorstep by 10:30am.  I can't wait to play with my new toys and I'm so excited to share!  I feel like a child on Christmas morning!
I have a card to share right now that was created from current Stampin' Up! products.  This card is not my original idea.  It is a case of a card that I saw on Pinterest.  I am not sure who the original creator is as the card was linked to numerous different sites.  So as always- if this is your creation- please let me know so that I can give proper credit.
Since Father's Day is Sunday June 16th- I wanted to share a masculine card.  Golf is super popular with guys so why not have a golf themed card?  I love this design- it's clean and simple not to mention fun!  This design layout is also perfect for birthdays.  Who wouldn't love to receive a card like this?
Have a fabulous day and I'll be back to share my new goodies!!!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Garden Green
DSP:  Polka Dots
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Garden Green
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Ovals Collection Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, 1/2" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Petite Pennant Builder Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL


No comments:

Post a Comment