Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Thanks for Tuesday!

Good Morning!
Thankfully Monday is over.  I spent the majority of the day cleaning and trying to reorganize my bedroom.  I always thought that having a huge bedroom was a good thing.  Let me be the first to say that it is not.  We as a family have acquired so much extra stuff (or junk...whatever you wanna call it) that I don't know what to do with.  Now that I have all the extra stuff picked up and put away I'm tempted to move my stamp room into my bedroom.  Not sure my hubby will go for that one though.  A girl can dream, right?

The card I have to share with you today is one that I made for a monthly swap that I joined.  I love the layout and have been using it quite a bit lately!  I think it came out cute!  In fact- I liked it so much that I've decided it will be my customer "thank-you" card for July!  Will you be the next to receive one?

It's hard to see in the picture but the Daffodil Delight card stock pennant is embossed with the Stripes Embossing Folder and the edge of the stamped image is sponged with Daffodil Delight Ink.
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
DSP:  Gingham Garden 
Stamps:  Bright Blossoms, Fabulous Phrases
Inks:  Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, Island Indigo Bakers Twine, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Apothecary Framelits, Stampin' Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment