Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hello Sweet Friend

Good morning!
Did you all survive Monday?  I must admit- it was an extremely busy day for me!  I have been trying to get my house in order, package/mail sold stamp sets/accessories, kids from school and the list goes on and on.  Thankfully Monday is over.  Today I will be visiting some friends in Findlay, Ohio for a day of stampin' fun!  I can't wait!  Hopefully we will all have some ideas to share with each other and perhaps we can get a lot accomplished!  It's always fun to stamp with friends!
I created a card to share today using the new stamp set called Six-Sided Sampler.  It's a lovely set of hexagon stamps as well as sentiments.  Since I rarely use the color Midnight Muse- my challenge to myself for the day was to create a card using Midnight Muse in some form.  Be it ink, DSP, card stock or ribbon I was determined to create a great card using that color.  This is what I came up with:
What do you think?  I love it!  

UPDATE:  Yesterday I posted that I had a long list of retired items- thankfully it was an extremely busy day yesterday because I sold everything that I had available from my retired list.  Thank you for your interest!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Pistachio Pudding, Midnight Muse, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Stamps:  Six-Sided Sampler
Inks:  Midnight Muse, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Bone Folder, Paper Snips, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Pistachio Pudding Ruffle Stretch Trim, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals


1 comment:

  1. I love the colors you used and that ribbon is terrific! Love the new colors in the cataloge

    ReplyDelete