Sunday, July 10, 2016

Monday Montage #73








Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. I'm so happy you joined us!  Be sure to visit all 10 stops to see what other fabulous projects we have created to share with you.

Do you ever go on a Pinterest binge looking for cool things to create?  That's exactly what I did today!  I have a client who is wanting Luau themed party supplies for her luau so I was on a mission!  First up was drink containers.  I found some really cute water bottles with grass skirts on them so I thought why not!  I've got some mini milk bottles that I bet would be uber cute with grass skirts!


At first I wasn't sure how my client would feel about mini milk bottles.  Let alone mini milk bottles with grass skirts.   But as it turns out- she LOVES them!  Mission complete!  The paper straws simply say "celebrate" as the Luau isn't a birthday party or anything like that.  It's simply a celebration of friendships!

This is a picture of all 6:


They really are just too stinking' cute!

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed my project!

 Ingredients:
Card Stock: Garden Green, Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Stamps:  Weather Together
Ink:  Island Indigo
Tools/other supplies:  Big Shot, Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, Fringe Scissors, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Pearl Basic Jewels, Handheld Stapler, paper straws

                









4 comments: