Sunday, July 24, 2016

Monday Montage #74








Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. I'm so happy you joined us!  Be sure to visit all of the stops to see what other fabulous projects we have created to share with you.

Tonight I have a gorgeous card to share with you created using the Wherever You Go stamp set.  I totally adore this set!  When I sat down to create, I started making a card with the sun rays and the bridge.  But then I thought- why make something the same as everyone else?  Do something different!  So that's exactly what I did- I made something different!


No bridge here but I did keep the sun rays!  Only I turned them upside down!  I then added other layers for texture as well as dimension.  The Pool Party ribbon was sewed onto the card with random gathering.

Thanks for stopping by!




                









1 comment: