Saturday, July 16, 2016

With Sympathy

Good morning!  Today I have a CAS card to share.  Even though I LOVE lots of details on my cards it's sometimes nice to have less.  This card is the perfect example!  


First I cut two layers.  The smaller layer was centered on top of the large layer.   Then I inked up the rose image from the Rose Wonder stamp set and stamped it in the upper left corner of the card so that it overlapped onto both layers.  Next I inked the leaves image and stamped it in the bottom right of the smaller layer so that it overlapped to the larger layer. Using a Blender Pen I added color only to the images that were on the smaller layer.  The sentiment was stamped and the stitching was added.  The smaller layer was popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals to add depth.





No comments:

Post a Comment