Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Thoughtful Branches

Hello there stampers!  Tonight I have a SNEAK PEEK of a brand new exclusive limited-time bundle from Stampin' Up!.  It's called Thoughtful Branches and it is absolutely GORGEOUS!  This bundle is currently only available to demonstrators as a pre-order but beginning in August it will be available to everyone.  Trust me when I say you will WANT this bundle!  There is a gorgeous stamp set with 23 images as well as coordinating framelits.  


The tree image above is my favorite from the set.  It is so beautiful! For my card,  I wanted to create an image that would appear more 3 dimensional so I cut out 8 of the trees in Early Espresso card stock and layered them all together.  I used the Fine Tip Glue Pen to apply the glue in random places.  I made sure not to put the glue in the same places on each piece.  This allowed for the layers to some what pull apart from one another and create the fuller effect.  


Isn't it just beautiful?  Definitely a must have set!

Wanna earn a discount on your bundle?  Head on over to my store!  Bonus Days are in full swing!  You will earn $5 for every $50 spent!  Bonus Days coupons are earned in July and are able to be redeemed in August!


No comments:

Post a Comment