Thursday, March 27, 2014

CPC33

Good evening!
Before I get to the last of the beautiful Craft Project Central projects- I'd like to share the card that I created for the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge.  Each month CPC offers a sketch challenge .  This month's sketch is pictured below:

Since I haven't used the Labels Collection Framelits much lately- I thought it was the perfect time to get 'em out!  For my card- the bow in the sketch was replaced by a circle flower.  LOVE these!  

I chose the Watercolor Wonder DSP because the colors reminded me of spring!  Here's hoping Spring arrives sooner rather than later!

Would you like to play along?  Just CLICK HERE to be taken directly to the Sketch challenge!  I look forward to seeing what you create!
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment