Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Zoo Babies Mini Album

Good morning!
Earlier in the week I mentioned that I had been playing around with some new Stampin' Up! items.  One of those items was the Zoo Babies stamp set.  OMG am I ever addicted to this set!  I can sit and stamp with it for hours!  This set is so absolutely adorable and I love everything about it!  I'm not really sure how I lived without it before!
The project I'm sharing today is a mini photo album that was created using the Clear Envelopes from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.  Overall I think it came out cute!  What a fun way to display pictures of your loved ones!

Using Clear Envelopes is not a new idea for a mini scrapbook.  The idea has actually been around for years. I just decided to dig up the tutorial and make one myself.  For my album, I wanted to decorate my cover a little differently.  I added an adorable shaker frame to the center of the album cover.  Using the new Fringe Scissors I created some grass for a few other Zoo Babies to hang out in. This cute little album will hold 10 pictures.  What a fabulous gift for a new mother or grandmother!


For this picture the mini album was placed on it's back so that it would lie flat.  It's tough to get a good picture when there's a window sheet reflecting the light.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you've enjoyed my project!

Mini Album Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Pistachio Pudding, Soft Sky, Whisper White
DSP:  2014-2015 In Color DSP Paper Stack
Stamps:  Zoo Babies
Inks:  So Saffron, Soft Sky, Gumball Green, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Fringe Scissors, Window Sheets, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Silver Stampin' Glass Glitter, Big Shot, Alphabet Letterpress Embossing Folder, Circles Collection Framelits, crop-a-dile punch, 1/2" Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment