Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mini Spools

Good morning!
Almost everyone who knows me- knows that I'm all about the little things.  I like teeny tiny cars, miniature versions of larger items and various other small things.  So- when I saw these adorable mini spools on Pinterest- I knew I had to make some for myself!
These were created using the envelope punch board and take less than 10 minutes to make.  They are created as 3" x 3" cards so overall- they're pretty small!


I started out with a Crumb Cake base that I stamped using the Woodgrain background stamp.  I love the look that the Woodgrain stamp adds.  It's almost like looking at a real piece of wood!  The DSP is Sweet Sorbet.  Hurry!  This DSP will only be around for a few more short weeks!  Sale-a-Bration ends 3/31 so don't miss out!  CLICK HERE to shop in my store!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
DSP:  Sweet Sorbet
Stamps:  Chalk Talk, Perfect Pennants
Inks:  Black Staz-On
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Envelope Punch Board, Wood Buttons, Basic Metal Buttons, Sweet Sorbet Accessory Kit, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Banner Framelits, 1-3/8" Circle Punch


3 comments:

  1. Omg, these are adorable...do you have a tutorial forsale to make these?
    Jan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are totally cute - we need that sewing set back! I never would have thought of using the punch board for these - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete