Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Tag Swap!

Hi there!
A few weeks ago another member of the Inking Everything team asked if anyone on our team was interested in participating in a tag swap.  Normally I'd say no as I like to keep my projects unique and not make multiples of them but this time- an idea had already popped into my head and I said SIGN. ME. UP!


I knew immediately the tag I was going to create!  I can't explain how my crafting brain works but let's just say sometimes it has ideas and sometimes it doesn't!  Faux camera's are pretty popular right now and they are so much fun to create!  And as I said above- a tag idea had already popped into my head so I went with it! I hope my fellow swap-mates enjoy these cute little camera's as much as I enjoyed creating them for the swap!  They really are super adorable and tons of fun!


Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic Wednesday!  (already?  Where does the time go?)
Tag Supplies:
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Smokey Slate, Whisper White, Silver Foil Sheets
Stamps:  Hip Notes
Ink:  Black Staz-On
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Paper Snips, Circles Collection Framelits, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Ticket Builder Punch, Regals Buttons, Neutrals Buttons, SNAIL, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment