Sunday, March 2, 2014

Monday Montage 14






        Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop.  You should have arrived here from the wonderful Cathy Casey's blog.  If not and I'm your first stop- no worries! Simply use the back/next buttons at the bottom of this post to navigate your way around the hop.

My project for today is a set of three adorable mini candy dispensers.  It's kind of hard to tell from the pictures but these little cuties measure less than 3" so they really are tiny!

Aren't they adorable?  I'm not sure why but I LOVE "little" things.  They always seem to make me smile the most!  These little dispensers are the perfect size to set on a co-worker's desk!  What a way to brighten someone's day!

I think this one is my favorite.  I love using the Petal Parade stamp set and layering it with a sentiment.


The colors in the Sweet Sorbet DSP are perfect for the upcoming Spring season!  I'm happy that stores already have their Easter candy out!  It makes a perfect match for these little dispensers!


For the last dispenser- I created a circle flower for the top.  This picture shows what the flower looks like as well as what the front looks like.  It's been fun creating these little treats to share with you today!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my project! Please clock the next button below to visit the amazing Dara Gloden!  I know she has something fabulous in store!

Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
DSP:  Sweet Sorbet
Stamps:  Banner Blast, Starburst Sayings, Petal Parade, Hip Notes
Inks:  Black Staz-On, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Summer Starfruit
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Circles Collection Framelits, 1" Circle Punch,  Sweet Sorbet Accessory Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Starburst Collection Framelits, 1/2" Circle Punch, Banner Punch, Crisp Cantaloupe Stretch Ruffle Trim, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, hot glue gun, hot glue sticks















8 comments:

  1. These would be so much for to make for Easter. Would love a mini tutorial. I can't quite figure out the opening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. I'm with you on loving the tiny little boxes! Such a cute dispenser. Is there a tutorial available for this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are so cute. I would love a mini tutorial. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so very cute - hoping for a tutorial as well:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I do not have a tutorial for these as the template was purchased here: http://pixelsandcompany.com/shop/Candy-Dispenser-Template-Set-and-Cutting-Files.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super cute!!! I love how teeny tiny they are...perfect for a teacher or co-worker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! These really are too adorable. Who doesn't love tiny things!! Love your embellishments as well!

    ReplyDelete