Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Blossoms in Bloom

Hello stampin' friends!  Tonight I'm sharing 3 cards created using a new stamp set called Blossoms in Bloom and the coordinating Many Layered Blossoms Dies.  This set is absolutely gorgeous!  Lots of beautiful flowers and super cute sentiments!


 I've said it a ton of times- black/white cards with a splash of color are my favorite.  I knew immediately what I wanted to create from the first moment I laid eyes on this set.  


The Happy Birthday card was the first one I created with this set.  I began by stamping the image in Daffodil Delight ink and then I cut out the coordinating floral overlay out of Basic Black Card Stock and adhered it over the top of the flowers.  
The same process was followed for all 3 cards. 


This variation features Coastal Cabana flowers.  I love stamping flowers in different colors!  So pretty!


And then there was Melon Mambo...so bright and fun!  

Each card was embellished using coordinating ribbons and Clear Epoxy Droplets.  
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have enjoyed another sneak peek!



No comments:

Post a Comment