Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Let's Celebrate!

Hello there stampers!  Today was a fun day!  Ok- so not all of it was fun as I had to work for the majority of it- BUT I did get my preorder from the upcoming 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Being a demonstrator definitely has it's perks!  
Even though I'm not sharing any projects created with my new goodies- I do still have a super cute card!  It was created using the Birthday Buddies Stamp Set and coordinating Bonanza Dies.  


This recessed panel card was simple to create! Simply cut your card stock using the dimensions below:

Whisper White cardstock base is cut 5 1/2″ x 8 /12″
One Whisper White panel is cut 1″ x 5 1/4″ (this panel is on the left side)
One Whisper White panel is cut 2″ x 5 1/4″ (this panel is on the right side)
Designer Paper is cut 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″


I wanted the banners to completely cover the front of the card- so I simply die cut two and pieced them together.  The little Assorted PomPoms are a perfect fit on the banner.  

I'm not sure about you but I'm super sad that this set is retiring.  It's the cutest!
The little birthday banners, the presents, the animal shapes- all of it!  I just love it. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Here's a SNEAK PEEK of my new goodies!


Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White
DSP:  Birthday Bonanza 
Stamps:  Bonanza Buddies
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Tuxedo Black Memento 
Tools/Other supplies:  Bonanza Dies, Assorted PomPom's, Noble Peacock Rhinestones


No comments:

Post a Comment