Friday, May 15, 2020

#tgifc264- Watercolor




Hello there stampers!  Today I'm joining the TGIF Challenges team in sharing a card that features Watercoloring.  Watercoloring is one of my favorite techniques!  Especially when it involves Pigment Sprinkles!  Sadly the Pigment Sprinkles are retiring so if you've been wanting to try some- don't miss out on them!


I love this jumbo pineapple image.  It's so fun! For my card- I didn't want the pineapple image to be die cut.  I wanted it to be embossed onto the card so that I could watercolor over it.  I'd say it came out pretty well!  The Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green Pigment Sprinkles really make such rich and vibrant colors!  For those who are wondering if I use Fluid 100 or Shimmer White Card Stock as my card medium- I prefer Fluid 100.  Actually it's probably my favorite medium to create cards with.  The weight is perfect and I get excellent results every time!  

Why not join in on the fun?  Simply create a watercolor card and submit it on the TGIF Challenges blog using the guidelines below!

Deadline for entries will be at 10am PST on Thursday 5/21/20


  • Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
  • Please post the TGIF Challenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
  • Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
  • When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC264
  • Winning project(s) will be posted on next week's challenge on Friday 5/22/20
  • Questions should be left in the comment section
  • Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!!  "Like us" while you're there :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment