Monday, May 11, 2020

Monday Montage #164




Hello and welcome back for another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  Are you ready to see all our fabulous projects this week?


My project tonight is a card that was created using scraps of Bird Ballad DSP.  I cut them into 1/4" wide strips and wove them together.


I'm sure gonna miss the Bird Ballad DSP when it retires at the beginning of next month.  It's so pretty I almost didn't wanna cut it!  I love that there are so many gorgeous colors in every sheet. In fact it's hard to choose a color to feature!


I chose Petal Pink for the card base because I wanted a more subtle look.  Calypso Coral could have been used for a bolder card.  The Label Me Bold Stamp Set provided the perfect sentiment for my card... a simple Hello!

I hope you have enjoyed my project!
Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to use the links below to navigate through the hop!  Click the BACK button to see what the fabulous Cheryl Curtis has created or click the NEXT button and head on over to check out the wonderful Elizabeth Price has created to share with you!




Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Stamps: Positive Thoughts, Very Versailles
Inks:  Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzazz
Tools/other supplies:  Frost White Shimmer Paint, Stitched Labels Dies, Embossing Paste, Party Pattern Decorative Masks, Window Sheets, Layering Circles Dies, Whisper White Polka Dot 3/8" Tulle Ribbon, Pigment Sprinkles, Fluid100 Watercolor Paper, Aqua Painters

No comments:

Post a Comment