Sunday, May 3, 2020

Creation Station: Mad As A Hatter Mash Up




Good morning stampin' friends!  It's a Mad As A Hatter Mash Up day for Creation Station.  For this challenge- we are creating projects that use stamps, dies, papers in an unexpected manner or we could use an outlandish color combination.  

As you can see from my card- I chose an outlandish color combination.  My inspiration came from this picture below.  


I chose the following colors:  Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Gray Granite.  It's not really my favorite color combination- but it was perfect for this challenge!


I began by stamping several images from the Peaceful Poppies Stamp Set onto a piece of Shimmer White Card Stock.   I then watercolored each using an Aqua Painter and added flecks of color by using the Rich Razzleberry and Basic Gray Stampin' Write Markers.


The die cut image was cut directly into the card using the Poppy Moments Dies.  The sentiment rests upon a stitched label that was cut using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.


Hello Friend is from the Seriously The Best Stamp Set and I'm so sad it's retiring!  I love big scripts fonts!  They are so fun!  

I hope you enjoyed my project!  Thanks for stopping by!  Won't you take a moment and join us on the next stop in the hop?  Up next is the lovely Julie Beltramo


No comments:

Post a Comment