Sunday, June 14, 2020

Forever Greenery

Hello stampin' friends!  Now that the new Annual Catalog has been out for a few weeks- have you picked any favorites?  The Forever Greenery Suite is one of mine.  I love all the gorgeous foliage images.  They are perfect for simple stamping.  


One of my favorite items from this product suite is the Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Paper.  The images are amazing.  On the card above- I used the rectangle image with foliage.  I then created a small stamped panel using the Forever Fern Stamp Set and the following ink colors:  Garden Green, Shaded Spruce, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sea Foam.  Hello was stamped in VersaMark ink onto a piece of Pretty Peacock Card Stock and heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder and the Heat Tool.  


To embellish the card- I added a few Gold Metallic Pearls and a bow created from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack.  

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment