Friday, June 19, 2020

#tgifc269




Hey there stampers!  Today I'm playing along with the TGIF Challenges.  We are stamping our own patterned paper.  For my card- I chose to use a background stamp instead of stamping multiple images to create the background.  I wanted to do this because sometimes DSP is simply a pattern with foil.  It's a little tough to see in the pictures- but I did in fact heat emboss my pattern paper with Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder.  


The stamps I used on this card are Dry Brush, Prized Peony and Good Morning Magnolia.  The peony was stamped in Sahara Sand onto a piece of Fluid 100 Watercolor paper and colored in using Melon Mambo/Old Olive Inks and a Water Painter.  I then cut it out using the Peony Dies.


Wanna play along with us this week?  

Deadline for entries will be at 10am PST on Thursday 6/18/20


  • Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
  • Please post the TGIF Challenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
  • Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
  • When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC268
  • Winning project(s) will be posted on next week's challenge on Friday 6/19/20
  • Questions should be left in the comment section
  • Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!!  "Like us" while you're there :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment