Saturday, June 20, 2020

Zany Zebras

Hello there stampers!  Zany Zebras is such a cute stamp set!  It has 3 spunky zebra images and handful of fun sentiments to match.  


Tonight I have created a card using the Zany Zebras Stamp Set and it's pretty cute!  I began by using the wide brush from the new Water Painters to create a Smoky Slate striped background.  I LOVE the new Water Painters!  Especially the wide brush tip as it's perfect for stripes.


Then I cut and layered a few die cut images from the Hippo & Friends Dies.  Since the sentiment I chose says "Wild About You!" I wanted to add some form of hearts.  I chose the multiple hearts  image is from the Stitched Be Mine Dies.  


Black ink specks were added using the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker.  Isn't this card just the cutest?

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Whisper White, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps:  Zany Zebras
Inks:  Magenta Madness, Smoky Slate, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Tools/other supplies:  Hippo & Friends Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder, Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack, Metallic Pearls, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment