Saturday, June 27, 2020

Triangles!

Hello there stampers!  Today I have a card to share that was created with lots of triangles!  There's a new set of dies in the Annual Catalog called Stitched Triangle Dies.  These dies are fabulous!  There are many triangle shapes and sizes!  There's even a cute banner!


This card took me a bit longer to create than I would have liked but I simply just couldn't stop! I had to finish the idea I had seen in my mind. I began by sponging the following ink colors onto a piece of Shimmery White Card Stock: Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo and Melon Mambo.  

I then cut that layer into 1/2" strips.  Next I adhered the strips down onto a Whisper White scrap.  Using the Triangle Dies I cut several triangular shapes out from the colored layer and adhered them to yet another Whisper White layer.  Some of the triangles were hanging over the edge of the Whisper White layer so I simply adhered them down and trimmed along the sides.


The Playful Alphabet Dies made it a cinch to spell out Happy.  I love that there are also Foam Adhesive Sheets that make the letters pop off the page!  The birthday sentiment is from the Well Said Stamp Set.  

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment