Sunday, June 28, 2020

Prized Peony

Hey stampers!  Today I'm back with a card that I created using the Peony Garden Product Suite.  This product suite is so beautiful!  Especially the DSP- there are so many gorgeous patterns that it was tough to choose just one.  So instead- I chose to create a card that would feature several of the patterns!


Once I chose my patterns- I cut them into 3/4" strips.  Next came the fun part!  Using a pair of Paper Snips I carefully cut half way up the 3/4" strip to create fringe.  After each pattern was fringed I then adhered them to a piece of Whisper White Card Stock.  


Tip:  When adhering the fringe strips to the Whisper White layer- be sure to start at the bottom and work your way up making sure that each pattern is layered so that it partially covers the one below it.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Card Ingredients: 
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Basic Gray
DSP:  Peony Garden
Stamps:  Prized Peony
Inks:  Basic Gray, Petal Pink Stampin' Blends (light and dark), Old Olive Stampin' Blends (light and dark), Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend
Tools/other supplies:  Hippo & Friends Dies, Elegant Faceted Gems, Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment