Saturday, June 27, 2020

Stampin' Fancy Friday: CASE a Fancy Friend



Hey there stampers!  Today I have a special card to share!  We are CASING a Fancy Friend for Stampin' Fancy Friday this month and I chose to CASE my amazing friend Jeanna Bohanan.  

Here is her beautiful card!  I love the clean and simple design of this card.  She colored the floral image in beautifully!


For my card- I used the flower image from the Tasteful Touches Stamp Set.  I've always loved yellow flowers as they are bright and cheery!  These flowers were colored in using the Daffodil Delight/Mango Melody Stampin' Blends in both the light/dark variety.  The leaves were colored in using the Old Olive Stampin' Blends (both light and dark).


The Get Well Soon sentiment is from the Blossoms In Bloom Stamp Set I embellished the card with some Rhinestone Basic Jewels and a piece of Linen Thread.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have enjoyed my project!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Stamps:  Tasteful Touches, Blossoms In Bloom
Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends, Mango Melody Stampin' Blends, Old Olive Stampin' Blends
Tools/other supplies:  Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Linen Thread, Stitched So Sweetly Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment